Energy Plus at a glance*
- Supports mental and physical energy
- Enhanced “fat burning” and Metabolism
- Supports lower, normal glucose levels
- Works to increase mood and mental focus
- Works to reduce appetite and support weight loss
- Powerful synergy as ingredients work together
Metabolism & Energy Support
Energy… ever want or need more? Are you more tired than you should be? Do you seem to run out of energy before the day is over? Has your metabolism “slowed down” in recent years, making weight loss even more difficult? Do physical activities seem to require “too much effort”, even though the same activities were fun and easy in earlier years? If your goal is to actually have more energy, read how Energy Plus may help.
Support of Healthy Energy levels
Energy Plus is formulated for adults seeking support of healthy energy levels.
Energy Plus Ingredient #1: American Ginseng, rather than Asian Ginseng, is the only ginseng we recommend. We’ve included it as one of the keys to the product.
Energy Plus Ingredient #2: Green Tea Extract has had a great deal of research for its health benefits. The concentrated ECGC component of green tea seems to be the key factor. Energy Plus has highly concentrated ECGC. Combining green tea extract with the other ingredients of Energy Plus supports maximum effect.
Energy Plus Ingredient #3: Caffeine from multiple sources, including Green Tea and Guarana. Caffeine, when consumed with green tea extract, has a synergistic effect. Each capsule contains the amount of caffeine contained in ~3⁄4 of a cup of coffee or bottle of soda.
Energy Plus Ingredient #4: Capsaicin is an extract of hot peppers. Capsaicin is known for its stimulating properites. Gentle perspiration or warmth may be noticed.
Research involving Energy Plus ingredients shows promise in:*
- Increased energy by “burning” stored fat and increasing metabolism rate
- Improving mental concentration and focus
- Increasing spontaneous activity so you actually want to beactive
- Improving mood so you feel better
- Lowered blood glucose by 18 mg/dl in one diabetes study, lowered HgA1C
- Reducing body fat and body weight
- Increasing thermogenesis – turning fat into heat and energy
- Reducing appetite, supporting weight loss
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule twice daily with food or snack. Increase to two capsules twice daily or one capsule four times daily as tolerated for maximum benefit, avoiding any other green tea supplements. Maximum dose is 2 capsules in 4 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
Precautions & Safety
Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Do not take if caffeine sensitive or if any known cardiac conditions. Each capsule contains the approximate amount of caffeine as contained in a small cup of coffee. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product. Caffeine sensitive individuals should exercise caution when taking this product. Do not exceed recommended dosing. Take with food to avoid stomach upset. Suddenly stopping the product may trigger a caffeine withdrawal headache in some people.
Keep out of reach of children.
Diab Care, Vol 18, No 10, Oct 1995, p. 1373. Eur J Clin Nutr, 2005 Jun;59(6):733. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol, 292:R77, 2007. Int J of Obesity (2010) 34, 659